Baan Khanitha Restaurant Thonglor is a stylish dining room spread over multiple levels, serving traditional Thai food in a laid back and welcoming environment. The restaurant is decorated with modern Oriental elements, evoking the feeling of a Thai family home. Baan Khanitha is well known in Bangkok and has won multiple awards over the years so it is a great place to savour some of the mouth-watering flavours of the local cuisine. There are actually four branches of Baan Kanitha in Bangkok and each of them maintains the same high standards in terms of food and service.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
There is a large selection of drinks offered, from fine wines to a great cocktail list, so you are sure to find something that you enjoy no matter what your tastes. As well as the wide selection of wines, there are some lovely infusions with spices and herbs as well as lemongrass tea, which is a lovely drink to sip before your meal. The drinks pair nicely with the exciting options on the menu, such as deep fried cotton fish simmered in spicy mango sauce and soft shell crab in green curry.
This location attracts many foreigners as well as locals and it is a great place to enjoy an evening out with a group of friends - or a romantic date. Most lunch dishes cost around 150-300 baht and dinner main courses are around 300-500 baht.
Baan Khanitha at Fifty Three
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 24:00 everyday
- BTS: Thonglor Station
- Address: 31 Soi Sukhumvit 53, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
- Tel: +66 (0)2 259 8537