Bangkok Restaurant Reviews
Recommended Restaurants in Bangkok
This Bangkok Restaurant Reviews section is your guide to eating out in the Thai capital; from fine-dining restaurants in luxurious hotels, to roadside eateries serving up authentic Thai cuisine, if it’s a restaurant that’s worth going to – we’ve probably eaten there! Of course, the majority of places to eat in Bangkok specialise in local flavours, but this is a city where you can also find superb quality food from around the world, particularly Chinese, French, Italian, Mexican, Japanese and Indian.
As well as our hugely popular ‘Top 20 Restaurants in Bangkok’ page, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of all of our restaurant reviews that we have personally visited. All these Bangkok restaurant reviews include photo galleries, prices, locations (with maps) and our own personal opinions on the food!
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Past Restaurant Reviews