Baiyoke Floating Market Buffet
For an original (and delicious) twist on Baiyoke’s famous buffets, try their latest concept: a floating market-style buffet. This is the best place to try all the classic Thai delicacies that you’ve heard so much about – everything from regional curries to freshly steamed crab – in a safe, clean and fun environment. The food on offer at the Floating Market Buffet fills the entire floor so there is truly something for everyone, and the amazing range of Thai dishes are cooked in long tail boats by staff dressed in traditional Thai clothing who are happy to smile for photos. If you want to try the complete range of Thai food and desserts with friendly and helpful staff to assist you, this is the place to do it. Of course, it wouldn’t be Baiyoke Tower without an amazing view, and the Baiyoke Floating Market has the absolute best view in Bangkok from the 75th floor! Unlimited juices, water, tea and coffee also come included in the price as well as free access to the Revolving View Point located on the 84th floor of the hotel and usually valued at 300 baht.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.