Bangkok Eating Experiences
Bangkok Restaurants & Dining
Apart from restaurants, you will find food almost anywhere in Bangkok: inside markets, along the pavement or anywhere a cart and a few fold-up tables and chairs can be placed. These offer cheap and tasty food you won't find in normal tourist restaurants.
A few basic rules of thumb apply: if the food looks fresh, the oil in the pan isn't dark sludgy brown and the food is thoroughly cooked in front of you, it's generally safe to eat. Stir-frying, grilling and soup made from boiling water offer safer cooking methods. Avoid eating anything raw and avoid crushed ice which might have come from a dubious source. Follow these basic rules and go for it!
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer