Thai Boxing in Bangkok (Muay Thai)
Bangkok Recreational Tours
The vicious styles of Thai boxing, which utilizes almost every part of the body to fend off an opponent, is what makes the sport unique from world boxing. Boxers are allowed to punch, kick, shove, and push by using their feet, legs, fists, knees, and elbows to attack the opponent above, as well as below the waist.
Before the start of any match, each boxer performs a pre-fight ceremony to honor and show respect for their trainers, religion, and the sport itself. The ceremony involves a special kind of dance, accompanied by strident Thai boxing music, and the shouts of gamblers in the stands, betting on the outcome.
Ratchadamnoen Stadium: Located on Ratchadamnoen Nok Road, near Khao Sarn Road, the best way to get to the stadium is by taxi.
Lumpini Boxing Stadium Ram Inthra is located No.6 Ramintra Rd. Anusawaree, Bang Khen, Bangkok Close to Roral Army Club
Thai Boxing (Muay Thai)
Show every Monday, Wednesday and Thuesday 06.30-10.00 PM.
Show every Sunday 06.00-10.00 PM.
Lumpini Boxing Stadium Ram Inthra
Show every Tuesday and Friday 006.30-10.00 PM.
Show every Saturday 04:00-08.00 PM. and 08.30 PM. to 12.00 AM.
Muay Thai Ringside seat (Ticket only)from THB2,000Remark:
- Rates are valid until 30 April 2016 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Children will be applied for child rate maximum of height 100 cms.Ratchadamnoen Stadium for muay thai tour will be temporary close until further notice
Muay Thai Ringside seat with roundtrip transferfrom THB2,500Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 30 April 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Children will be applied for child rate maximum of height 100 cms.Transfer available in City Center onlyExtra charge transfer for Lumpini Stadium 750 THB per person minimum 2 person
- Tour duration: 4 hrs.
- Ringside ticket.
- Take photo with Champion.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Ratchadamnoen Stadium Map
Lumpini Boxing Stadium Ram Intra Map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556