Thai Boxing in Bangkok (Muay Thai)
Bangkok Recreational Tours
The vicious styles of Thai boxing, which utilizes almost every part of the body to fend off an opponent, is what makes the sport unique from world boxing. Boxers are allowed to punch, kick, shove, and push by using their feet, legs, fists, knees, and elbows to attack the opponent above, as well as below the waist.
Before the start of any match, each boxer performs a pre-fight ceremony to honor and show respect for their trainers, religion, and the sport itself. The ceremony involves a special kind of dance, accompanied by strident Thai boxing music, and the shouts of gamblers in the stands, betting on the outcome.
Ratchadamnoen Stadium: Located on Ratchadamnoen Nok Road, near Khao Sarn Road, the best way to get to the stadium is by taxi.
Lumpini Boxing Stadium Ram Inthra is located No.6 Ramintra Rd. Anusawaree, Bang Khen, Bangkok Close to Roral Army Club
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer