Siam Ocean World
Bangkok Recreational Tours
This tour of the world’s fascinating oceans promises to be a great day out for families. One of the largest underground aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World will dazzle you with innovative world-class exhibits and over 30,000 curious looking creatures from various depths and aquatic regions across the globe.
The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cave fish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel.
Better yet, dive into the depth of the ‘Open Ocean’ and flirt with the sharks and colourful marine creatures, or hop aboard a glass-bottom boat and simply watch them dance underneath your feet.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour