Siam Ocean World
Bangkok Recreational Tours
This tour of the world’s fascinating oceans promises to be a great day out for families. One of the largest underground aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World will dazzle you with innovative world-class exhibits and over 30,000 curious looking creatures from various depths and aquatic regions across the globe.
The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cave fish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel.
Better yet, dive into the depth of the ‘Open Ocean’ and flirt with the sharks and colourful marine creatures, or hop aboard a glass-bottom boat and simply watch them dance underneath your feet.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance