Siam Ocean World
Bangkok Recreational Tours
This tour of the world’s fascinating oceans promises to be a great day out for families. One of the largest underground aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World will dazzle you with innovative world-class exhibits and over 30,000 curious looking creatures from various depths and aquatic regions across the globe.
The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cave fish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel.
Better yet, dive into the depth of the ‘Open Ocean’ and flirt with the sharks and colourful marine creatures, or hop aboard a glass-bottom boat and simply watch them dance underneath your feet.
Siam Ocean World
10:00 – 21:00 hrs. (Last Entry: 20:00 hrs.)
- Shark Feeding Show: 13:00 and 16:00
- Diver’s Communication: 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 17:00
- Eagle Ray Feeding: 13:30 and 16:30
- Water Rat Feeding and Otter Feeding: 11:30 and 15:30
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding: 12:00 and 16:00
- Penguin Feeding: 12:30 and 16:30
- Animal Contact: Every half hour from: 10:30 – 17:30
- Admission fee as on mentioned in this programme
- Super Pack: Aquarium, 5D theatre, Glass-bottom boat, back of the house tour, and Pepsi & popcorn
- Value Pack: Aquarium, 5D theatre, glass-bottom boat
- Personal expenses such as tips, drink, insurance, etc
- Other services not mentioned on this programme
- Located on levels B1-B2 of Siam Paragon department store in the heart of Bangkok, the aquarium is accessible via the BTS Skytrain (Siam Station), public buses and taxis. It is a few steps from Siam Discovery Centre, Siam Square and MBK shopping malls.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556