Muay Thai Live Show in Bangkok
Bangkok Recreational Tours
Muay Thai Live: The Ledged Lives at Asiatique Bangkok is an exciting theatrical show combining entertaining performances with the ancient martial art of Muay Thai boxing. Imagine a montage of fight scenes from your favourite Hollywood movie – all performed just metres away from where you’re sitting.
The plot is engaging, tracing Muay Thai from its routes in ancient Siam all the way up to modern day Bangkok, whilst the sheer athleticism and strength of the actors is enough to get the crowd up on their feet applauding. There’s also sword fights complete with sparks, and a fantastic array of other weapons and props giving real substance to the show.
Having celebrated its one year anniversary, Bangkok’s hit stage show MUAY THAI LIVE : THE LEGEND LIVES has re-launched as a “double-bill” edition combining its world-class stage show THE LEGEND LIVES with a new attraction: MUAY THAI LIVE BOXING: WARRIORS RISING, featuring live Muay Thai fights.
Muay Thai Live runs Tuesday - Sunday (closed Monday) from 20:00 at The Stage, at Asiatique The Riverfront. More information at muaythailive.comRead More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance