Chatuchak Market in Bangkok
Bangkok Recreational Tours
If bargain-hunting gives you an adrenalin rush, get ready for a head-spinning trip. Covering 70 rai (35 acres) of land, and with over 15,000 stalls and more than 200,000 visitors every weekend, Bangkok’s Chatuchak Weekend Market is the mother of all markets – and possibly one of the biggest and famous in the world.
Conquering this massive market, though, is no easy feat, but the reward is that you can find pretty much anything. Thankfully, on this tour you’ll have a guide and air-conditioned vehicle to take you there and back.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.