Chatuchak Market in Bangkok
Bangkok Recreational Tours
If bargain-hunting gives you an adrenalin rush, get ready for a head-spinning trip. Covering 70 rai (35 acres) of land, and with over 15,000 stalls and more than 200,000 visitors every weekend, Bangkok’s Chatuchak Weekend Market is the mother of all markets – and possibly one of the biggest and famous in the world.
Conquering this massive market, though, is no easy feat, but the reward is that you can find pretty much anything. Thankfully, on this tour you’ll have a guide and air-conditioned vehicle to take you there and back.
Chatuchak Weekend Market
08:00-12:00 & 13:00-17:00
Bangkok's biggest and most famous market. You will find everything here, whether clothing, handicraft, Thai style décor and furniture, plants, exotic pets, collectors' items, art, used books, souvenirs and literally anything you can dream up – all at bargained prices.
Weekend Market (Chatuchak)from THB760Remark:
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- RemarkTour transfers are only offered within central Bangkok. Hotels outside of the city are not covered by a transfer service and guests will be required to find their own way to the meeting point. A tour requires a minimum of two people. Child rates are applicable for child lower than 12 years.
- Air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking guide
- Transfers from/to hotel
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556