Chatuchak Market in Bangkok
Bangkok Recreational Tours
If bargain-hunting gives you an adrenalin rush, get ready for a head-spinning trip. Covering 70 rai (35 acres) of land, and with over 15,000 stalls and more than 200,000 visitors every weekend, Bangkok’s Chatuchak Weekend Market is the mother of all markets – and possibly one of the biggest and famous in the world.
Conquering this massive market, though, is no easy feat, but the reward is that you can find pretty much anything. Thankfully, on this tour you’ll have a guide and air-conditioned vehicle to take you there and back.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.