Bangkok Old City (Rattanakosin)
Everything you Need to Know about Old City (Rattanakosin)
Straddling the Chao Phraya River and situated just north of Chinatown, the Old City (Rattanakosin) is where you'll find Bangkok's most spectacular and revered historical attractions. Not only part of the Kingdom's rich past, but intrinsic to it, with shimmering, spire-shaped eye-candy on nearly every corner.
Sights include the regal majesty of the Grand Palace, the awe-inspiring beauty of Wat Phra Kaew, and the traditional learning centres Wat Pho and Wat Mahathat, the latter widely considered one of Thailand's first universities and a centre for meditation. Sanam Luang, a historic park next to the Grand Palace traditionally used for important Royal or Buddhist ceremonies, and the National Gallery can also be found here.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Old City