Everything you Need to Know about Ratchaprasong
Home to Bangkok’s most colourful, high-street shopping and the famous Erawan Shrine, the Ratchaprasong area can be explored with ease, merely by hopping off the Chidlom Skytrain (BTS) station – straight onto the pedestrian-friendly skywalk that rises above the busy streets.
Its central location – close enough to walk to Siam and connected by Skytrain to other prime areas makes Ratchaprasong a highly desirable choice for visitors. With five-star hotels, fine dining and a staggering selection of retail therapy packed into one square mile, you are sure to discover, experience and enjoy some of Bangkok's best offerings.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer