Getting Around Ratchada (Ratchadapisek)
Travel and Local Information Guide
Transportation access into and out of Bangkok from here is easy and there are good connections to the Eastern Seaboard. There's easy access to the rest of the city by road, and while there's no Skytrain it is very well served by the MRT underground (its North-South portion follows Ratchadapisek Road).
There's a ready supply of inexpensive taxis available at any time (just tell the driver 'Raht-cha-dah' - everybody abbreviates - and quick, easy access to the new Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Best Selling Hotels in Ratchada