Bangkok Dinner Cruise Tour Reviews
Bangkok Tour Reviews
Bangkok’s nightlife isn’t all about A-go-go bars and hedonistic nightlife. On the contrary, breathtaking cultural shows and evening dinner cruises feature as two of our most popular entertainment tours.
Picture the scene: The banks of the Chao Phraya River are set alight against the jet black night sky, perfect viewing while you dine on quintessential Thai fare and fine wine, while being serenaded by live music. Sound like the stuff of movies? It is.
Alternatively, check out one of the history-filled cultural shows where you will leave better acquainted with Thailand’s intriguing and colourful past. Read first-hand how much we enjoyed them.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer