Bangkok Thai Cooking Class Reviews
Bangkok Tour Reviews
Most visitors leave Thailand with the fondest of memories, the sort of memories that bring you back time and time again. Our Cooking Class Tour takes the sensory side of things a step further, touching upon the sense of taste. We offer visitors the chance to learn how to take the taste of Thailand back to their kitchen.
Few countries can boast such delectable and mouth wateringly good fare at such reasonable rates. Rather than venture out to overpriced restaurants back home, cook up a feast yourself. You could even teach the neighbours a culinary trick or two. And while you're at it, why not take a Thai takeaway? For the price of a visa, a passport and a ticket home you too can live the Patpong experience nightly in the attic, garage and even the garden shed, just as long as the wife doesn't find out. You know it makes sense.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer