What to Do at Night in Pratunam
If it's a night of hardcore partying you're after, you're in the wrong part of town. Pratunam is all about shopping; all day long and well into the night. It's easy to catch a cab to popular nightlife areas like Silom or Sukhumvit Road though, where you will be spoiled for choice. If you're looking for more nightlife alternatives, have a look in our Bangkok Nightlife Areas for more ideas.
Although there isn’t much to do in Pratunam once the sun sets, the area is not completely dead at night. Many hotels offer bars and lounges with live music, while dining at Bangkok Sky Restaurant at Baiyoke Sky Hotel - Bangkok’s tallest building, is an ideal, too.Read More
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Most Popular in Pratunam
Coco Walk in Bangkok is a lively little alleyway off Phayathai Road in the heart of the city, perfectly set up some bar hopping, Thai-style. The small soi of bars, pubs and restaurants lies in the shadow of the huge Ratchathewi BTS Skytrain Station, meaning that although this might not be the most picturesque drinking spot in town, it’s certainly one of the most convenient – especially if you’re staying in the one of dozens of hotels in the surrounding Pratunam or Ratchathewi area. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 16:00 - 01:00
- Location: Phayatai Road, Thanon Phetchaburi, Bangkok (Exit 4 from Ratchathewi BTS)
WALK Rooftop at Centara Watergateis arguably the best bar in Pratunam. This rooftop bar lets you get a taste of the city’s upscale trendy nightlife, in a part of the city with not so many options for unwinding after a day of shopping in the markets and wholesale malls for which Pratunam is famous. This venue’s panoramic views and Thai-flavored cocktails are highly recommended.
WALK is located on the rooftop of the Centara Watergate Pavillion Hotel Bangkok. It is a five-minute taxi ride from the Chit Lom BTS Skytrain station, or a five-minute walk from the Ratchaprarop SRT Airport Rail Link station. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00-01:00 (daily)
- Location: 567 Rachaprarop Road, Makkasan
- MRT: Ratchaprarop
- BTS: Chit Lom
- Tel: +66 (0)2 625 1234