1st Time in Pratunam
What to Do in Pratunam on your First Visit
If it is your first visit to Pratunam you will be in for an intense experience because this whole area is a jumble of wholesale fashions stores, pan-Asian restaurants, and people at every turn. Whether you love this type of frantic city living or not, it is undeniable Pratunam offers first time visitors to Bangkok the chance of seeing real life, unfiltered and up close. However, shopping remains the most popular activity in Pratunam and it is not unusual to see visitors dragging huge caseloads of new purchases back to their hotel (with new cases to fit all the gear in).
The best way to get around is by taxi as there is not yet a dedicated BTS Skytrain station for Pratunam, however the traffic can be intense around rush hour, at which times it is best to take a motorbike taxi or tuk-tuk as they can weave in and out easier. Of course, one of the very best things about Pratunam for first timers is how central this area is – Siam and Chitlom are walking distance away, and thanks to the nearby Airport Link, Suvarnabhumi International Airport is less than 45 minutes away door-to-door.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer