Everything you Need to Know about Pratunam
Pratunam is an easy district to find no matter where you are in Bangkok thanks to its domineering icon, the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Rising an impressive 88 storeys high, it is Thailand's tallest building. The most distinctive feature of Bangkok's skyline, it also marks the spot for one of the city's all-time, favourite pursuits: Shopping! A scandalous variety of goods are on offer, with something for everyone - no matter how deep or shallow your pocket may be.
Pratunam is one of Bangkok's most colourful and chaotic areas, and famous for its fashion factory outlets, street markets, bazaars and armies of local vendors. Pratunam offers bargain prices for all kinds of clothing, apparel, fashion accessories, shoes, watches, jewellery, belts, luggage and then some.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Map of Pratunam
Best Selling Hotels in Pratunam