Petchburi Road in Bangkok
Everything you Need to Know about Petchburi Road
Petchburi Road in Bangkok stretches all the way from the east side (called 'New Petchburi' or 'Petchburi Tat Mai') to the west side of the city (just off Ratchathewi Road), making it one of the longest roads in Bangkok. Its close proximity to the Pratunam, Chidlom-Ploenchit and Siam areas of downtown Bangkok is possibly Petchburi's biggest selling point.
Be it shopping, eating out, fine accommodation - hotels and, especially, serviced apartments - fun activities or entertainment for the whole family, the area is packed with all the essentials. Its best-known feature is undoubtedly Pantip Plaza, an IT and electronics mall where you can literally find anything technology-related at unbeatable prices.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer