Pattaya’s weather is hot all year round. The average peak temperature is 29 degrees Celsius. Located near the top of the Gulf of Thailand, it is subject to annual monsoons and has three seasons.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The Cool Season
November through to February sees the perfect weather combo: very little rain and hot but not too hot temperatures (average highs of 31degrees Celsius, lows of around 21-22C). This is the busiest time on the Pattaya tourist calendar, so expect high season prices.
The Hot Season
March, April and May are the hottest months, temperatures averaging highs of 33 degrees Celsius and lows of between 25 and 27. It is scorching hot and sticky; often unpleasantly so. The sea breeze helps but the humidity is very high. Often there is a bit of rain to clear the air, especially toward the end of April and into May.
The Rainy Season
The intense but usually brief downpours between June and October make this low season for tourists (and breeding season for mosquitoes). Rarely, though, does it rain all day or night. Temperatures fluctuate in the low 30s during the day; and between 25-27degrees Celsius at night. Still a good time to come as the bars and beaches are less crowded, hotel rates lower and there’s still lots of tenacious sunshine.