Waterparks and Theme Parks in Pattaya
What to Do in Pattaya
There are many waterparks and theme parks in Pattaya, with a focus on family fun to appeal to younger visitors. Most feature bit high-speed slides for the adrenaline junkies as well as more relaxing attractions such as wave pools and lazy rivers. You can also recreate all the fun of water skiing or the thrills and spills of TV’s “Total Wipeout” in the more specialised parks.
While Pattaya may have a great selection water sports available out at sea, Pattaya Bay in particular often seems worrying chaotic because of the sheer number of watercraft in such a small area. The waterparks in Pattaya give you the same fun in a more controlled environment, with lifeguards on standby and much better refreshments more immediately available.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour