Underwater World Pattaya
Pattaya Short Tours
Underwater World Pattaya is a leisure attraction showcasing the rich variety of marine life found around the region. Situated at Pattaya, it complements the many other educational and recreational activities available at this beautiful seaside resort. At Underwater World Pattaya, visitors are taken on a ‘voyage to the bottom of the sea' , which begins at the sandy beaches and shallow rock pools at the water’s edge. From here, they start their descent, passing brightly colored corals and all kinds of exotic ocean-dwellers along the way. Finally they come to a spectacular 100 meter-long tunnel with acrylic windows, home to great shoals of fish, prowling predators and a host of other creatures that inhabit the ocean depths.
Besides opening visitors’ eyes to the brilliance and diversity of undersea life, Underwater World Pattaya also plays an important role in education and marine conservation. School visits are actively supported, and new educational programs are constantly being developed.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure