St. Andrews 2000 Golf Club and Resort
Pattaya Golf Packages
At St Andrew 2000 it has to be the two Par - 6's that define this course his course is now in the Top 10 in Thailand as rated by Golf Digest member's latest ratings. The layout features a profusion of bushes and large rocks. The fairways extend along the side of a hill, with rocky outcrops and boulders posing additional hazards.
Bunkers have been used very intelligently, inviting the good golfer to drive over them, while the lesser player has plenty of room to lay up. The caddies are excellent and well trained. Most speak English and the Thai girls will be more than happy to smile all the way through your game. The clubhouse is good and is shared with Rayong Green Valley County Club.
Design: Well really very unique when you take in the two Par 6 holes
Playability: Good for medium to low handicap golfers
Course Conditions: Excellent conditionsRead More
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour