Koh Si Chang Tour in Pattaya
Pattaya Full Day Tours
Once favoured by three of Thailand's former Kings, Koh Si Chang Island's remaining link to royalty can still be seen in place names around the island where almost everything is named after members of the royal family and high-ranking officers. Then visit Chao Por Khao Yai, the famous Buddha statue highly respected by the people on the island.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Koh Si Chang Tour
Exploring Koh Si Chang, a big scenic island off Sri Racha County, located 12 km. away from the coast. Its attractions are the remains of an old palace and some other residential buildings constructed by order of King Rama V (1868-1910) for use by himself and his royal children.
Visit "Chao Por Khao Yai" the famous Buddha for Thai and Chinese people living on the island. Also visit the summer palace of a Lady of the court and the place was planned to build up as Vimarnmek Palace. After lunch, relaxing on the beach. Late afternoon, leaving the island back to Pattaya.
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- RemarkJoin tour requires minimum 8 people to operate.Child rates are applicable for 2 children between 2 - 11 years if accompanied by 2 full paying passengers. Child rates will be applicable for child maximum 110 cm. of height.
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Speed boat to the Coral Island.
- Transfer from/to hotel in Pattaya.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Join tour minimum 2 persons.
- Child rate will be applies under 10 years old.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556