Siam Country Club Pattaya
Pattaya Golf Packages
The Old Course re-opened a bit over a year ago with new fairway grass and new shaped greens. This course has returned to it's former status as one of the best in the area and one of the best in Thailand. This and its sister course the Plantation are must plays to add to any golf holiday in Thailand you are planning.
Tight fairways have been transformed into wide ones, and the greens are in excellent shape. The LPGA playing a sanctioned event there this month with 9 of the top 10 lady golfers in the world in attendance. The caddies speak some English and the Thai girls are very well trained. The clubhouse is 1st class.
Design: Excellent with some very unique holes
Playability: Good for all players but not for beginners
Course Conditions: Always very good with excellent greens
I. Izumi Re-design Schmit-Curly
40 minutes from Pattaya
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) for any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time fee 3,000 baht will be applied.
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583