Siam Country Club Pattaya
Pattaya Golf Packages
The Old Course re-opened a bit over a year ago with new fairway grass and new shaped greens. This course has returned to it's former status as one of the best in the area and one of the best in Thailand. This and its sister course the Plantation are must plays to add to any golf holiday in Thailand you are planning.
Tight fairways have been transformed into wide ones, and the greens are in excellent shape. The LPGA playing a sanctioned event there this month with 9 of the top 10 lady golfers in the world in attendance. The caddies speak some English and the Thai girls are very well trained. The clubhouse is 1st class.
Design: Excellent with some very unique holes
Playability: Good for all players but not for beginners
Course Conditions: Always very good with excellent greensRead More
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour