Sapphire Mines Tour Pattaya
Pattaya Full Day Tours
An interesting day along East Coast to Chanthaburi, a town famous for its sapphire mines. Visit the mines and see how precious stones are polished and cut. Visit tapioca, pineapple and rubber plantations, a fish sauce factory and see, how mats are woven from local materials.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Sapphire Mines Tour
|08:30 - 17:00||
This tour takes you to Chantaburi situated 175 kms southeast of Pattaya. On the way stops are made at tapioca, rubber and pepper plantations as well as at fruit orchards. Also visit Ban Pae, a picturesque fishing village, where you will see how fish are dried and shrimp paste is produced on the jetties. Continue to Chantaburi to visit the mining fields, where sapphires, topazes and spinal rubies are found. After lunch visit the Praew Waterfalls and Kai Noen Wong with its ancient fortress built by King Rama III.
08:30 - 17:00
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Transfer from/to hotel in Pattaya.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Join tour minimum 8 persons.
- Child rate will be applies under 10 years old.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556