Rayong Green Valley Country Club
Pattaya Golf Packages
Rayong Green Valley is the poor sister to St. Andrews but the this beautifully landscaped course, set in the attractive countryside of Rayong is a delight to play. The layout features a profusion of flora, fan and large rocks with tight fairways and excellent greens. Lodged on the side of a hill, the rocky outcrops and boulders pose additional hazards. The Thai caddies are excellent and know the course well and you should listen to the girls if you want to have a good round. The Clubhouse is good and is shared with St. Andrews.
Design: Very good and quite interesting
Playability: Good for all players
Course Conditions: Quite good
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Peter W. Thomson
50 minutes from Pattaya
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556