Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
Day Trips & Excursions
Venture outside the busy city for a day trip to a quaint village just outside of Pattaya. Witness residents harvesting coconuts and partake in the opportunity to learn how to make coconut jelly desserts. Discover the town's history at the Ban Roi Sao living museum and enjoy a Guasa therapy session.
Depart from your Bangkok hotel to make the 2-hour drive to Pattaya, heading away from the bustling metropolis to experience the rich culture of the community. Stroll through the village, appreciating the local arts and crafts, and then make a visit to the Ban Roi Sao living museum to tour the ancient artifacts representing the village's history.
Make your way to the community center to utilize the abundant coconut production with a hands-on class making Thai desserts. You learn the techniques, test out your new skills, and taste the freshly made coconut jelly treats.
Be sure to save room for a delightful lunch of authentic cuisine specific to the village and enjoy your meal with a local family. Your excursion ends with a traditional Chinese medicine practice known as Guasa. This is a curative method of scraping the skin to detoxify and treat ailments. The tour ends with a relaxing drive back to Bangkok.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure