Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
Day Trips & Excursions
Explore Pattaya from Bangkok on this full-day tour. Spend your morning at the gorgeous Nong Nooch Botanical Garden before you are transported to Bang Saray for your tasty lunch and some relaxing time at the beach.
After pickup from your hotel, journey to Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden. Upon arrival, take in the mesmerizing garden setting of finely manicured, postcard-ready plants. The themed gardens range from French and cactus to Roman and Caribbean. Marvel at the quirky sculptures peppered throughout the decorative flower arrangements.
Afterward, see a contemporary Thai cultural performance, a mixture of delicate dance and bold martial arts. The show includes elephants, who display unexpected athletic and dancing talent. Then continue your journey to Bang Saray, an idyllic fishing village in southeast Thailand.
Once there, enjoy a delicious Thai lunch with spectacular panoramic views of the beach. After lunch, dive into the exquisite, azure water for a swim. Then walk the sandy beach or simply snooze in the sun, listening to the sound of the waves hitting the shore.
Finally, make your way to Phra Tamnak Hill for an excellent and unobstructed view of Pattaya and its crescent bays. Witness the changing color of the sky from atop the hill before your transfer takes you back to your Bangkok city hotel.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure