2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Multi-Day & Extended Tours
Experience a 2-day adventure from the metropolitan city of Bangkok to the sandy beaches of Pattaya. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of paddy fields, canals, and rivers as you pedal your way to Woodlands Resort for the night. Dine on your well-deserved meals between your bike rides to keep you going.
After a convenient hotel pickup, take a transfer out of Bangkok to Min Buri to begin your journey. Cycle along quiet country roads and take in the sights of beautiful temples, local villages, rivers, and canals. Stop by a coffee shop to have a hearty lunch and rest your legs as your transfer takes you to Woodlands Resort. Relax for the rest of the afternoon and meet your guide for a delicious dinner to satisfy your hunger pangs after your 80-mile (130-km) journey.
Indulge in a breakfast buffet to start your day before gearing up to ride again. Enjoy the cool morning breeze as you roll along the famous beaches from the north to the south of Pattaya. Challenge yourself with a trek up the rugged trails of Khao Chee Pattaya Mountain, boasting a gigantic Buddha image which can be seen from far away.
Stop by the Silverlake Winery for a taste of local grape juice before heading back to the resort to shower and freshen up. Complete your journey with a mouth-watering lunch before enjoying your transfer back to Bangkok.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure