Flight of the Gibbon Tour Pattaya
Pattaya Full Day Tours
"See the Jungle Through the Eyes of a Gibbon!" Experience the beauty, magic and adventure of Thailand’s rainforest like never before! High in the tree tops of a pristine national park, you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 3 km (1.8 miles) of thrilling wire zip-lines, scenic sky bridges and adrenaline-including abseils.
This is the largest canopy zip-line tour in the world! Along the way, our highly trained and safety-minded Sky Rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland. Flight of the Gibbon is an educational adventure guests will never forget, and will certainly be a highlight of their trip to Thailand!
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Flight of the Gibbon Tour
Pick-up at hotel or guesthouse (Pattaya/Jomtien)
- Minimum 2 Pax
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Price include Canopy adventure tour flight of the gibbon Zip Line 23 PlatformVIP Round trip transferWelcome drink , Thai lunch or dinner setSafari Tour
- Round-trip transfers by VIP Van (Tea break on arrival)
- Lunch (Thai set menu at lakeside restaurant)
- Rainforest Canopy Adventure & Jungle trek.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Guests must be at least 100 cm tall and not more than 130 kg (286 lb.)
- We suggest wearing pants or long shorts and T-shirt or polo shirt. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended.
Pick-up at hotel or guesthouse (Pattaya/Jomtien) 06.00-07.00, 09.00-10.00, 12.30-13.30
Flight of Gibbon site location (Pattaya): Chonburi, Chompoo National Preserve, near Khao Kaew Safari (Halfway between BkK and Pattaya)
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556