Eastern Star Golf Resort
Pattaya Golf Packages
Eastern Star Golf Resort is a local favorite and plays host to several area competitions. The course can play quite long, particularly from the championship tees, where the distance is more than 7,100 yards. The signature hole is the fiendishly picturesque par 3 fourth, which lures players into admiring the scenery, rather than paying attention to their task of playing over water to a heavily bunkered green. Clubhouse is Good.
Design: Very good with some really nice par 3s and par 4s
Playability: Great for all players as there are multiple tee boxes
Course Conditions: Always quite well maintained
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Robert Trent Jones Jr.
50 minutes from Pattaya
- Transportation by Japanese Luxury Sedan (Camry) orToyota Van Commuter.
- 18 holes Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Personel expenses such as tips, drink, cell phone etc.
- Golf equipment or cart rental (unless otherwise specified).
- For other golf courses (not mentioned above) any cancellation within 12 hours of booked tee-time a 3,000 Baht fee applies.
- Up to three golfers can join with other golfers according to golf course policy but with a private transfer.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556