Beach Discovery Tour
Pattaya Short Tours
Highly recommended for those new to Pattaya and Chonburi or short on time, the Pattaya Discovery Tour brings you north of Pattaya city to a popular beach town of Bang Saen. Here, the beaches are less crowded and feel more laid-back than its bigger sisters in Pattaya.
Experience the Pattaya of yesteryear through the beauty of Bang Saen beach and its many attractions, including Bang Saen Aquarium, the picturesque “Monkey Cliff” or Khao Sam Muk and “Ang Sila”, a small fishing community famous for its lineup of oyster farms and stonemason villages.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Pattaya Discovery Tour
|Daily: 08:30-12:00 & 13:30-17:00||
Enjoy a half-hour car journey north of Pattaya to Chonburi where Bang Saen Beach is located. Visit a local market, Bang Saen Aquarium, then drive up to the "Monkey Cliff" or Khao Sam Muk. You can feed the monkeys or simply drink in the view of the beach from this high elevation.
From Khao Sam Muk, enjoy a stroll at an oyster farm and a stonemason village where the stone mortars and pestles – essential tools in every Thai kitchen – are still crafted by hand.
08:30-12:00 & 13:30-17:00
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Admission fee as mentioned on this program.
- Transfer from/to hotel in Pattaya.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
View Pattaya Beach in a larger map
You May Also Like:
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556