Pattaya Coral Island Tour
Pattaya Full Day Tours
Only 45 minutes boat ride west of Pattaya, the idyllic beaches of Koh Larn (Coral Island) offer a change of pace from the upbeat dynamism of Pattaya beaches and make a perfect day-trip. This former sleepy fishing village boasts translucent blue waters, brimming with an abundance of coral and marine life. Relax on the fine white sand, get that perfect sun tan or plunge in for a swim.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Coral Island Include Lunch
Sail across the sparkling aqua-blue water of the Gulf of Thailand to the Coral Island (Koh Lan). Here under the brilliant tropical sun, you can relax, swim, or snorkel or simply bronze yourself on the island's golden beaches. then return to Pattaya Bay after a delicious buffet lunch.
- Rates are valid until 31 October 2015 and beyond unless stated otherwise.
- Child rates are applicable for 2 children between 2 - 11 years if accompanied by 2 full paying passengers.A child's rate will be applied for children less than 110cm in height.Join tour with speedboat will be available until 31 Oct 14 only from 01 Nov 14 ferry will available please contact us for join tour
- Air conditioned vehicle with English-speaking guide.
- Speed boat to the Coral Island (Private only).
- Transfer from/to hotel in Pattaya.
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, insurance etc.
- Other service not mentioned on this program.
- Join tour minimum 2 persons.
- Child rate will be applies under 10 years old.
View Pattaya Coral Island in a larger map
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 694 5771, Malaysia : +60 3 2302 7556