Pattaya Tour Reviews
Pattaya Tours & Excursions
For those who want to get better acquainted with Thailand’s rich landscape and exotic cultural pastimes, taking an organized tour is the perfect opportunity to do so. While Pattaya is somewhat renowned for being a lively beach-side spot, the area has more to offer than neon-lit, late-night drinking bars. Situated just from 7.5 kilometres from Pattaya Beach is the Coral Island (Koh Larn), where pristine sandy beaches and azure shores are well hidden from the glare of high-rise resorts. Full day tours to the island are inclusive of lunch, with the added option of water sport activity.
The world-famous Tiffany ladyboy show is a fun experience for the whole family; the raunch factor has been turned down. Elaborate costumes, set design and performance make for three hours of memorable entertainment and some great photo opportunities. Prepare to loose yourself in the weird and wonderful world of a ladyboy cabaret show.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour