What to Do in Pattaya
There is a long list of activities in Pattaya that promises to keep young and old alike entertained during their stay. The natural place to start is at the beach! Pattaya Beach is great for watersports, and nearby Jomtien Beach one of Thailand's best spots for windsurfing. Be ambitious! Learn to sail or parasail. Ride a boat, go snorkeling to offshore islands.
Away from the beach, Pattaya activities include go-karting, golf and waterparks. With attractions like elephant villages, panoramic viewpoints, orchid farms and quirky museums up its proverbial sleeve, as well as many lush spas, Pattaya is just as fun for those wishing to play the humble sightseer or get pampered. Explore this comprehensive guide and you certainly won’t go short for ideas to keep you busy.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour