The Glass House Pattaya is the best Thai seafood restaurant in town. Found by the beach in Jomtien, about 12km south of Pattaya City, it enjoys a quiet and cool environment as well as such a great reputation that it is consistently fully booked. Be sure to call in advance for your chance to enjoy some really great food.
The restaurant has a patio-like main dining area and, as the name suggests, a glass house – an air-conditioned indoor dining area. There is also a comfy lounge area with sofas offering a great view of the sun setting into the Gulf of Thailand across the nearby beach. You can enjoy an impressive range of cocktails and wines from this cosy, romantic perch. There are more sofas and comfortable seating by the entrance, where you will routinely find crowds of locals and tourists waiting for a table to become available.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The Glass House Pattaya has a menu of over 170 items, with a few western and international choices. The majority of the choices available are the Thai seafood which the restaurant is famous for. This includes crisp-fried sea bass with sweet fish sauce, rock lobster with garlic, and grouper fillet with black pepper. Costing between 200 and 500 baht per dish, the prices are a little higher than the average for Thai food in Pattaya, but are still surprisingly affordable for such good quality.
The restaurant is a little bit out of the way, but is well sign-posted and not difficult to reach. Head south of Pattaya along Sukhumvit Road until you pass Alangkarn Theatre on your left, then take the first available U-turn and look for the sign for The Glass House Pattaya on your left. There is plenty of parking space available at the end of the narrow side-road.
The Glass House Pattaya
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 24:00
- Location: 5/22 Moo 2 (opposite Alangkarn Theatre), Na Jomtien
- Tel: +66 (0)3 825 5922
- Cuisine: Thai, Seafood, International
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/TheGlassHousePattaya