Getting yourself pampered is easy in Pattaya. There are numerous spas and places for exotic beauty treatments, including facials, body scrubs, body wraps, water treatments and more .
Some of the most posh and beautifl spas are located in major hotels. Spas are also available outside of hotels; many of these places also offer a variety of health treatments. Massages are available everywhere, including on the beach.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
A visit to Pattaya (or anywhere in Thailand) would not be complete without a Thai massage. Check out the sign "Traditional Thai Massage" to get the real deal. In traditional places you'll wear loose clothes.
Perfect for aching muscles. Venues all over Pattaya from air-conditioned places to shaded mats on the beach.
Spa Bliss - Thailand probably has more spas than anywhere else in Asia, so take advantage of these heavenly experiences. Aloe Vera Body Scrubs, rejuvenating aromatherapy massage and a whole Spa menu at Pattaya Marriott Resort and Spa and the Sheraton Pattaya Resort
Spas and Beauty Treatments
Royal Cliff Beach Resort
353 Phra Tamnuk Road
Dusit Resort, Pattaya
240/2 Pattaya Beach Road
Royal Garden Spa
Pattaya Marriott Resort and Spa
Tel. 0-3841-2120 (appt. required)
2nd fl, PS Plaza (Tops Supermarket)
Central Pattaya Road
Among Thai Massage
30/2-3 South Pattaya Road near Soi Valida