Mike Shopping Mall is synonymous with great value basics such as swim suits and printed tees, alongside some classic (some might say predictable) souvenirs: Buddha images, carved elephants and fairy lights. There is also an OTOP Section (One Tambon, One Product) where regional handicrafts and snacks can be found. Tourists flock here thanks to cheap prices, almost continual sales and the powerful air conditioning that certainly makes for a more pleasurable shopping experience during the hottest months.
The mall occupies the entire block between Pattaya Beach Road and Pattaya 2nd Road and can be accessed from either side. Mike Shopping Mall is between Soi 11 and Soi 12.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
While fashion and souvenirs are by far the most popular items on offer at Mike Shopping Mall, there is in fact a wide range of items on sale, including technology and home furnishings. Built over five floors, it is similar to the famous MBK Shopping Mall in Bangkok, with stall after stall piled high with items. Remember in malls such as this it is perfectly acceptable to haggle for a better price, but be aware that for savings of over 20% you might be expected to buy three or more items. On the top floor of Mike Shopping Mall there is an excellent value food court that serves some quick and easy dishes such as noodle soup and papaya salad for around 50 baht.
Mike Shopping Mall is busy late into the night and has a market vibe, with friendly store owners and a very cosmopolitan feel. Be careful when buying brand name products as they may or may not be genuine, but for a few everyday items – and especially to pick up some inexpensive souvenirs – there’s nowhere better in Pattaya.
Mike Shopping Mall
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 23:00
- Location: 262 Moo 10, Pattaya Second Road, South Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)3 841 2000