Harbor Mall Pattaya is a shopping and entertainment complex conveniently located close to Sukhumvit Road, along Pattaya Central Road. Featuring the city’s first ice rink, indoor climbing wall and trampoline park, as well as the largest indoor playground in the whole of Southeast Asia, shopping is practically an afterthought in this chic, modern building.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Harbor Pattaya also has a large hotel, office space, a 24-hour supermarket, a 1,000sqm gaming arcade, a 2,500sqm play/learning zone and numerous restaurants. Shopping-wise, it is built around a branch of the TukCom IT mall brand, which also has an outlet on South Road. This is surrounded by high-end fashion, fitness and lifestyle outlets. The place is designed as a family entertainment centre rather than just a shopping mall, ensuring that there is something for practically everyone there.
The name “Harbor” is perhaps a little baffling, given that the eight-storey mall is situated next to Foodland Supermarket, quite far from the sea. It takes its name from a seven-storey sister-mall in the port town of Laem Chabang, just 24km north along Sukhumvit Road.
Harbor Mall Pattaya
- Address: 190/25 Moo 9, Pattaya Central Road, Central Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)81 377 0101