Where to Shop and What to Buy in Pattaya
The opportunities for shopping in Pattaya are varied and extensive. Admittedly not in the same league as in Bangkok, there is nonetheless a range of options, stretching from popular street markets to plush malls. You can find great bargains on anything from unique souvenirs to top brand clothes. Naturally, this includes the cheap copies available at most of the country’s markets, alongside an array of street food, cosmetics, electronics, toys, novelties, curios, DVDs, plants, pets and practically anything else you can think of.
Many of the Pattaya shopping malls also double as interesting attractions, bringing added interest to a day of retail therapy. These include a recreation of Bangkok’s floating markets, a recreation of a French town and the presence of special shows, rides, museums, cinemas, bowling alleys and fantastic views across the city.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour