Rim Talay Seafood
Fresh Seafood and Beachfront dining on Naklua Beach0
Found down a narrow side-road adjacent to the Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya, it is extremely popular and, fortunately, has good parking facilities making it easy for large groups and families to access. Right by the car park, you will find the “Seafood Market” - several large tanks containing live prawns, squid, crabs, lobsters and fish: proof that the seafood could not be any fresher. From there, you are a few steps away from standing in the Gulf of Thailand.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Particularly at the front of Rim Talay Seafood restaurant, the rough hewn wooden tables and chairs (with cushions) have an entirely natural weather-beaten, almost Caribbean style. The food served on them shares that international feeling as a glance through the menu will take the diner from the US and Europe to China, Korea and Japan, the Middle East, Russia and Southeast Asia.
Naturally enough, the real stand-out dishes come from the Thai menu and particularly the extensive seafood selection. The fried seafood with curry sauce and coconut milk, at just 299 baht, is particularly moreish, with the mild, creamy curry enhancing the fresh flavours of the prawns, squid, mussels and fish.
The surprise of the menu is the price of lobster. Priced by weight, a live rock lobster is just 149 baht per 100 grams, though the king lobster is 479 baht per 100 grams. This can be simply grilled, served Thai-style or presented in a rich Thermidor or Café de Paris sauce.
With is chilled-out atmosphere and excellent range of cuisines, Rim Talay Seafood is a very welcoming dining option in Naklua. With the shade of the surrounding trees, it is a great place to take a break from sunbathing, but it comes alive at night with the gentle lapping of the sea just metres away, making it a very relaxed, romantic spot.
Rim Talay Seafood & Steak
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – late
- Location: Soi 18, Pattaya-Naklua Road, Naklua
- Tel: +66 (0)3 842 6375
- Cuisine: Thai, International
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/RimtalaySeafoodRestaurant
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)