Pattaya is unusually blessed with breath-taking sunsets. Having a west-facing coastline and generally good weather, the sun puts on a dazzling display of colours as it makes its curtain call and sinks into the Gulf of Thailand. The views inland from the 5 best rooftop bars and restaurants in Pattaya are also excellent, with the diverse skyline of new and old buildings slowly blending into distant verdant hills.
The following list comprises of much more than just the best places to enjoy the view, though. The 5 Best Rooftop Bars and Restaurants in Pattaya also offer great food and a welcoming atmosphere. They are places to savour the experience of dining and relaxing under the stars in sophisticated and peaceful spaces which their elevation provides.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Horizon Bar and Restaurant34th Floor - Hilton Pattaya Hotel - South Pattaya
Situated at the very top of the Hilton Hotel (which is itself atop Central Festival Beach Road) between Beach Road and Second Road and effectively dead-centre on the beach, the views from Horizon Bar’s open-air terrace are unrivalled. With two-for-one on cocktails from 17:00 to 19:00, it is the place to go to enjoy the glorious sunsets, then watch as the neon lights of Walking Street come to life. You can then enjoy the Hilton Pattaya’s five-star fusion food with this breath-taking backdrop. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00 – 01:00
- Location: 34th Floor, Hilton Pattaya Hotel, 333/99 Moo 9, Pattaya Beach Road Soi 9, South Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)3 825 3000
- Cuisine: International
The Roof Sky Bar & Restaurant24th Floor - Siam@Siam Design Hotel - North Pattaya
The seasonal a la carte menu of international food is certainly one of the attractions of the rooftop restaurant at the Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya, but it is far from the main one. The 360-degree views of Pattaya and Naklua are exceptional, as is the rooftop infinity pool, but the really unique features of The Roof Sky Bar include the paddling pools to cool your feet in while enjoying the down-tempo beats, the grass-like floor of the dining areas and the evening movie screenings under an open sky. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 07:00 – 24:00
- Location: 24th Floor, Siam@Siam Design Hotel Pattaya, 390 Moo 9, Pattaya 2nd Road, North Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)3 893 0600
- Cuisine: International
Ruffino Restaurant & Lounge9th Floor - Centara Grand Phratamnak - Phratamnak
Despite being one of the lower rooftops on Phratamnak Hill – a mere nine storeys up – the view out across the Gulf of Thailand to Koh Larn is uninterrupted and magnificent. There are taller buildings around the Centara Grand Phratamnak, but none can boast a first-class poolside Italian restaurant and lounge bar like Ruffino. It has a chic design (including large jellyfish-filled fish tanks), a laid-back and friendly atmosphere and regular special events including barbecue buffets and evenings devoted to some of the excellent vintages from the walk-in wine cellar. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 12:00 – 15:00, 18:00 – 23:00
- Location: 9th Floor, Centara Grand Phratamnak, 352/430 Moo 12, Phratamnak Soi 5, Phratamnak
- Tel: +66 (0)3 830 6337
- Cuisine: Italian
The Meridian Revolving Restaurant54th Floor - Pattaya Park Tower - Phratamnak
The highest restaurant in Pattaya – at a whopping 54 floors up – offers a buffet lunch and dinner service featuring fresh Thai seafood and a literal 360-degree view. The restaurant at the top of the iconic Pattaya Park Tower revolves, so you don’t even have to move from your seat to enjoy excellent panoramas of Koh Larn, Jomtien and Phratamnak. You can then enjoy a range of options when it comes to getting back to ground level, including the cable car or even a zipline!
- Opening Hours: 11:00 – 15:00, 17:30 – 22:00
- Location: 54th Floor, Pattaya Park Tower, Pattaya Park Hotel and Resort, 345 Jomtien Road, Phratamnak
- Tel: +66 (0)3 825 1201
- Cuisine: Thai, Seafood, Buffet
DIB38th Floor - D Varee Jomtien Beach
The D Varee Inspiration Bar has the best view of the long and gentle curve of Jomtien Beach. Located close to the end of Jomtien Beach Road - where it becomes Na Jomtien - at the top of D Varee Jomtien Beach, it has a chic and modern style, a broad selection of imported beers and wines, indoor and outdoor seating, a lively atmosphere, a laser light show which illuminates the sky like a beacon and great sunset views of Koh Larn.
- Opening Hours: 18:00 – 02:00
- Location: 38th Floor, D Varee Jomtien Beach, 457 Moo 12, Soi 13-14, Jomtien Beach Road
- Tel: +66 (0)3 841 8999
- Cuisine: Tapas