Ramayana Water Park is a vast aquatic playground located in beautiful natural surroundings and joins the rapidly growing number of attractions in the Silverlake area, south of Pattaya. With 50 slides and attractions in a 184,000sqm area, it the biggest of its kind in Thailand.
Opened in May 2016, there is something for practically any age group at Ramayana Water Park, from toddlers to adults. A small lagoon with a selection of spray toys is good for the youngsters, particularly as the pool is covered to protect their skin from the sun. Skin and eyes of all ages are protected from harsh chemicals by the fact that there aren’t any in use. The pools all use fresh, clean water drawn from on-site wells, which is thoroughly cleaned with a state-of-the-art filtration system, meaning that it is actually theoretically drinkable.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
If a refreshing gulp of the park’s water doesn’t sound too appealing, head over to one of the three large food outlets or the swim-up bar in the adults’ pool. There is also plenty of opportunity for the grown-ups to chill out, either on private cabanas atop the hill and in the middle of the natural lake and river or in the extensive parkland. You could also grab an inflatable and ride the lazy river, which loops around the base of the hill.
Those coming to Ramayana Water Park for the excitement, though, will not be disappointed. There are numerous large high-speed slides, a double FlowRider, a teen activity pool and, for special occasions, a performance stage with large LCD display, which is surrounded by a dual wave machine pool.
Ramayana Water Park also offers important conveniences to make your fun as carefree as possible, including secure lockers, extensive on-site car parking and a plentiful supply of washrooms. It is sure to provide at least a full day’s safe, family-friendly, wet and wild adventure.
With parkland, a hill and a natural lake, it makes an impressive effort to fit with its surroundings, though the large, brightly-coloured slides make it easy spot from a distance as you drive up. To reach the park, turn off Sukhumvit Road 3km south of the entrance to Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Gardens and follow that road for 7km.
Ramayana Water Park Pattaya
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 18:00
- Address: 9 Moo 7, 7km off Sukhumvit Road, Na Jomtien
- Tel: +66 (0)3 825 1133
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/RamaYanaWaterParkThailand