Most of the best hotels in Coral Island (often known by the local name of Koh Larn) are found in the small village of Tawaen, close to the main pier which connects it to Pattaya. The majority of the island’s limited nightlife and shopping can be found in this area, making these rooms a good choice for those of a more cosmopolitan disposition. They are also good for those planning to make the 7.5 km trip back to the mainland on a regular basis since finding public transport on the island is a challenge.
For those who want to really escape and enjoy the peace and quiet of a tropical island, there are a number of resorts inland and on some of Coral Island’s stunning beaches. The choice is quite small since it is only a tiny speck of land (a mere 4 km long and 2 km wide), but these are the best of them, where you can enjoy some of the best beaches in the entire Pattaya area.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure