Tiffany’s Indoor Shooting Range in Pattaya
Pattaya’s Smokin’ Gun Club0
Shooting a few rounds in the safety of an indoor range is an exhilarating activity to really blow off some steam, and at Tiffany’s Shooting Range, they have a selection of weapons, friendly instructors and a clear ‘all-in-one’ pricing structure… just be sure to wear the ear protectors provided because the range can get mighty loud with the reverb of a .45 caliber shot. Open to both beginners and experienced gun owners over 18 years old, Tiffany’s Shooting Range is easy to find on Pattaya 2nd Road, housed in the same palatial mansion that is used by Tiffany’s Cabaret Show just a few metres before the Dolphin Roundabout in North Pattaya.Read More
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
The Indoor Shooting Range in Pattaya has four different firearms to choose from: .22, .38 and .45 caliber handguns, as well as a 9 mm Special handgun, although rifles are available on special request to experienced marksmen . Bullets can be bought from the reception area and are then doled out in small baskets. Customers can choose between 10 bullet packages for around 600 baht, 25 bullets for 1,250, or 50 bullets for 2,500 and all prices include range fee, gun rental and targets. It makes sense to purchase a larger package as bullets go quick – no pun intended – and you could spend quite a lot of money buying smaller packages. To ensure the safety of everyone at Tiffany’s Indoor Shooting Range, at no time are customers left with a weapon and bullets on their own.
The range itself has a selection of targets: many people choose the classic bull’s-eye target paper (which can be ripped off and taken home with you to show your prowess), but there is also the human body silhouette to give you that James Bond feeling of taking out the bad guys with ‘two to the chest and one to the head’. For a real challenge, Tiffany’s Shooting Range has set up some bowling pins suspended in mid air, which are harder to hit than you’d imagine. The idea here is to hit the target so customers are coached to take their time between shots rather than empty a whole clip and hit nothing. The shooting range is open every day from 10:00 to 20:00 and is easy to find on the right hand side of the Tiffany building. Look for a large red sign that guides the way.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 20:00
- Location: 9 Pattaya 2nd Road, In the same building as Tiffany’s Cabaret.
- Tel: +66 38 421 700
- Price Range: from 500 baht – 2,500 baht, including gun rental and targets.