Pattaya Beach Activities
What to Do in Pattaya Beach
On offer is a four-kilometre stretch of beach and masses of action-packed fun along Pattaya Beach. Stretch out on your deckchair and select fruit from a passing vendor. Have a massage, soak up the sun, watch an exhilarating banana boat ride.
Outdoor sports like tennis and golf are available, too. If you've had too much sun, try indoor sports like snooker and bowling at PS Bowling Pattaya or go for a massage. There’s always something to do in this lively town.Read More
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
All Activities in Pattaya Beach
Located on the second road, P.S. Bowling boasts the largest bowling centre in the region. It features 32 bowling lanes with international standard facilities as well as a vast range of other services, including spa and massage, café and restaurant.
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 02:00
- Location: Third floor Tops Supermarket, Central Pattaya and Second Road
Parasailing in Pattaya is an extremely popular way to enjoy a unique view of the beach, as well as getting your pulse racing and adrenaline flowing as you scud across the sky, occasionally plummeting into the sea only to be wrenched up into the air once again. With prices starting at about 600 baht for thrill-packed minutes, it is also a fairly cheap activity in Pattaya.
You can go down to Pattaya Beach on any day of the week when the weather is pretty fair and you will see countless brightly-coloured parachutes criss-crossing the bay, each towed by a speedboat. Unlike other beach destinations where this activity is popular (including Read More...
- Opening Hours: Approx. 08:00 – 17:30
- Location: Pattaya Beach Road, South Pattaya
Shooting a few rounds in the safety of an indoor range is an exhilarating activity to really blow off some steam, and at Tiffany’s Shooting Range, they have a selection of weapons, friendly instructors and a clear ‘all-in-one’ pricing structure… just be sure to wear the ear protectors provided because the range can get mighty loud with the reverb of a .45 caliber shot. Open to both beginners and experienced gun owners over 18 years old, Tiffany’s Shooting Range is easy to find on Pattaya 2nd Road, housed in the same palatial mansion that is used by Tiffany’s Cabaret Show just a few metres before the Dolphin Roundabout in North Read More...
Thai Sky Adventures is one of only two skydiving drop zones in Thailand, the other being way up in the rural northeast of the country, close to the Laotian border. Situated about 40-minutes’ drive north of Pattaya, Thai Sky Adventures offers tandem jumps for beginners who just want to experience the thrill of freefall, as well as courses and solo jumps for those able to produce a license and logbook. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 08:00 – 20:00
- Location: Nong Kho Reservoir, Sriracha, about 26km northeast of Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0)85 900 3412
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Thaiskyadventure
Almost all large hotels have beautifully kept tennis courts on which visitors can play for a reasonable fee. Fitness addicts will also find excellent facilities at the following hotels: Amari Orchid Pattaya, Dusit Thani Pattaya, Montien Hotel Pattaya, Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa.
- Opening Hours: 08:00 –19:00
- Location: Amari Orchid Pattaya, Dusit Thani Pattaya, Montien Hotel Pattaya, Siam Bayshore Resort and Spa
Thai Boxing in Pattaya (Muay Thai)
In Pattaya, Beer bars are not only good for drinks or picking up girls – they offer adrenaline-pumping entertainment as well. A number of open-sided bars lining Beach Road and Walking Street host nightly Muay Thai matches for the amusement of tourist spectators and those daring enough to enter the ring. Although amateurish, these fighters spend hours training and conditioning their muscles, so think (or wait until you’re drunk) before putting your life on the line.
- Opening Hours: 19:00 – late
- Location: Sealand Bar Complex (Walking Street)
Water Cable Ski
As windsurfing, paragliding and banana-boating are definite givens on Pattaya and Jomtien Beaches, why not go for something slightly different but equally exhilarating? Considered safer than being towed behind a speedboat in the open sea, cable skiing has become increasingly popular. At Pattaya Lakeland Water Cable Ski, you can take lessons or practice your techniques in a large, scenic freshwater lake.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-21:00
- Location: Sukhumvit Road, South Pattaya (at Km. 150.5)
- Tel: +66 (0)38 232 690-2