Everything you need to know about Pattaya Beach
As this guide to Pattaya Beach will show, there is a lot more to this 4 km crescent of coastline than just sand and sea. In fact, the beach is not even the star attraction, even if it is home to a huge number of speedboats, parasails and jet skis, as well as diving boats and floating restaurants. Pattaya Beach Road, which is just a line of palm trees away from the shore, is the place to be.
Our Pattaya Beach Guide will show you where to find the best attractions, the best shopping, the best eating and the best partying in the the main part of the sprawling conurbation now known as ‘Greater Pattaya’. Between Pattaya North Road (Pattaya Nua) and Pattaya South Road (Pattaya Tai), there is a wealth of experiences to enjoy, ensuring that you will never be bored.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show