Everything you need to know about Pattaya Beach
As this guide to Pattaya Beach will show, there is a lot more to this 4 km crescent of coastline than just sand and sea. In fact, the beach is not even the star attraction, even if it is home to a huge number of speedboats, parasails and jet skis, as well as diving boats and floating restaurants. Pattaya Beach Road, which is just a line of palm trees away from the shore, is the place to be.
Our Pattaya Beach Guide will show you where to find the best attractions, the best shopping, the best eating and the best partying in the the main part of the sprawling conurbation now known as ‘Greater Pattaya’. Between Pattaya North Road (Pattaya Nua) and Pattaya South Road (Pattaya Tai), there is a wealth of experiences to enjoy, ensuring that you will never be bored.
- Jungle Trekking & Elephant Ride Half-Day Tour
- Pattaya Essential Village Full-Day Tour with Lunch
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum
- Nong Nooch Botanical Garden & Bang Saray Beach
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
Hotels on Pattaya Beach
Map of Pattaya Beach