U-Tapao Pattaya International Airport
Situated at midway between Pattaya and Rayong (about 40km from each city), U-Tapao International Airport is part of the Royal Thai Navy Air Division in Sattahip, serving a small number commercial flights to/from Phuket, Koh Samui, Inchon, Vientiane and Luang Prabang as well as charter airplanes, military flights and a range of air humanitarian missions.
During the Vietnam War, U-Tapao was used as the air base for U.S. Air Force and also as an alternative airport to Don Muang. It can handle large commercial airplanes, such as Boeing 747 and Airbus 380. But due to its close proximity to Suvarnabhumi International Airport, it no longer serves commercial flights to/from Bangkok but still maintains a status as a reserved airport.
- Pattaya Coral Island Tour
- Alcazar Show (VIP Seat) + Transfer
- Nongnooch Garden Show + Lunch + Elephant Ride 20 mins
- Pattaya Tiger Zoo incl. lunch
- Alangkarn Show + Buffet Dinner
- Underwater World Pattaya Exclude Transfer
- Samet Island include Lunch
- Pattaya Discovery Tour
- Koh Si Chang include Lunch
- Tiffany Cabaret Show
Airport Layout and Facilities
The airport has one terminal building for both domestic and international arrivals/departures. Other airport facilities and services include:
- Souvenir shop
- Duty Free
- Coffee shop
- Internet café
- Hotel & tour information desk
- Postal service
You will also find a car rental service desk nearby.