Pattaya Airport or U-Tapao International Airport is situated about midway between Pattaya and Rayong, being roughly 40km from each city. Seperate from the main terminal - which services scheduled and charter flights - U-Tapao Airport is also a Royal Thai Navy Air Station and home of the Navy's First Air Wing. For this reason, passengers are always asked not to take photographs out of the window during take-off and landing.
The airport operates a small number of daily domestic and international flights, with other services flying only on three or four days per week. Destinations include Phuket, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Hat Yai and Udon Thani in Thailand, Shanghai, Macau, Nanchang and Nanning in China, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Singapore. There are plans to further expand the commercial capabilities of U-Tapao, effectively making it Bangkok's third airport.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
Airport Layout and Facilities
U-Tapao Airport has one terminal building for both domestic and international arrivals and departures. Other airport facilities and services include:
- Souvenir shop
- Coffee shop
- Internet café
- Hotel & tour information desk
- Postal service
Getting to Pattaya and nearby seaside towns from U-Tapao Airport is conveniently simple. The taxi/bus service desk by the terminal exit can help arrange transportation to your final destination, whether it is Bangkok, Pattaya, Phe Pier (for Koh Samet), or Trat Pier (for Koh Chang). You will also find a car rental service desk nearby.