A game of paintball is always a fun and exhilarating experience and the best place to experience it in Pattaya is World at War Paintball Park on Thepprasit Road in South Pattaya. It is located within the same grounds as Pattaya Go Kart Speedway Circuit so you could enjoy the two pulsating activities for a great day away from the beach. Paintballing in Pattaya is charged per paintball, with 60 balls costing 400 baht or 200 balls costing 1000 baht. This includes all safety equipment and a paintball gun. Games take place from 09:30 up until sunset, but World at War have floodlights so games can carry on until 21:30 if there is a demand.
- Tiffany's Cabaret Show With VIP Seating
- Alcazar Cabaret Show with Transfers
- Cartoon Network Amazone Waterpark Thailand
- Ko Samet Island Full-Day Excursion
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden Half-Day Tour
- Flight of the Gibbon™ Chonburi Zipline Tour
- Koh Larn Coral Island Day Trip with Lunch
- Elephant Trekking Half-Day Tour
- VIP Fast-Track Service: Pattaya U-Tapao Airport (UTP)
- 2-Day Bangkok to Pattaya Cycling Adventure
There are two battlegrounds in which to play with a range of barricades made of tires, barrels and simple concrete structures mocked up to look like ruins. Both fields are around the size of a football pitch and are fairly open meaning the best option is to attack, attack, and attack. The marshals set up different types of games such as ‘capture the flag’, ‘defend the base’ and ‘annihilation’ so players can enjoy a full afternoon of skirmishing. Each game lasts for around 20 minutes or until one team has been shot out of the game. Anyone over 16 years old can play, or those over 12 if accompanied by an adult, so it really is an activity that kids and adults can enjoy in Pattaya.
If you are interested in playing but lack the required numbers for a full game, Pattaya Paintball Park also offers a target range. There are a range of prices for paintballs: from 150 baht 25 balls up to 500 baht for 90 balls. Paintballing is an exciting activity and a great idea for a stag party in Pattaya, or a family activity when you tire of the beach. Although there is a snack bar serving drinks, remember to bring a change of clothing, water, snacks and mosquito spray because the little blighters seem to enjoy hanging out around the field.
- Opening Hours: 09:30 – 21:30
- Location: Thepprasit Road Soi 9, Pattaya
- Tel: +66 (0) 38300608